Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Friday, 5 October 2012

Keep Calm and Sail On

Last Saturday I had my first experience at Victory Bar, in Port Louis. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, all I had heard was that this place was very nice and had a great restaurant overlooking the pier.

Let me tell you, I certainly was not disappointed!




*I should mention here that it seems as we progress further into this 'medical school journey' the blog becomes more about how I feel about things and what I experience. I am dreaming of the day when I get my husband back!!!


Here are the rest of the photos from the Port Louis Yacht Club....we cannot wait to take family and friends back here, hint hint!

Love the palm trees!



St. George's across the way!


One massive boat!
O'Canada
This boat had their own Vespas!!!!
Such a beautiful day!
Hanging out at the pool!
Gorgeous Sailboats
Members only rooms!











No comments:

Post a Comment