Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Saturday, 6 October 2012

Pizza and Ice Cream Adventure and week 5 at Limes!

A few weeks ago at Limes, the after school program that I have been volunteering at, a few of the kids that I have come to adore were telling me that we all live close to one another. 

"You know where the big mango tree is Miss, that is where we live", were the directions I got. Only in Grenada would this suffice as good directions; google maps has nothing on the mango tree directions. 

After realizing that these kids did live really close, I decided that an ice cream and pizza date were in order.  There is a local Pizza shop, close to our house, that I thought would be a fun outing.

I told the kids that I would meet them at the top of the hill, not wanting to give our address away just in case,  at 3:30pm.

At 3:25pm I left our apartment to walk up the said hill. As I am walking down my driveway I hear voices shouting "Miss". 

These cuties remembered our apartment complex and decided to leave early (2:30pm) just to make sure they weren't late.  I know, cute right. And to think that I had actually wondered if the kids would even make it to our pizza date because of the rain...I realized a little rain was not stopping them.

Waiting for the pizza shop to open!
Mr. Davis being a goof!
Feeding the fish!
Nathaniel loving the pizza
Davis and his ice cream!
The kiddos..and of course Davis being a goof!




My cuties!
Enjoying our date!

And just some photos of the sweet littles from limes and what we did this week!

Jada and Shane!
My two littles: Kush and Anishka
Miss Ezra striking a pose
Davis and I

Christian
Kush taking a break from Football!
Kevon and I



No comments:

Post a Comment