Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Going on a Scavenger Hunt

This afternoon at limes we put together a 'Nature Scavenger Hunt' for the kiddos. It was so cute to see them get into their teams, although getting them into these said teams was a difficult task, and watching them get so excited to receive their clipboard with the list of items.

Each Team Had:
* One Leader
* One Clipboard
* One 'Scavenger Hunt' List
* A 'treasure' bag
* And a group of excited kids.


The teams set out, and were on the move to be the first team to win the coveted prize; who knew sour gumballs would be such a hit.


Here's our afternoon:

List of items to find and the coveted prize!
Miss Taylor's team on the hunt
Jivvy being Jivvy
Jada going over her list
Kyla giving 'directions' to everyone and telling them what to find
Miss Laura checking to see if the team has every item.
Naomi with her clipboard

Miss Katie and her winning team.

Excited for candy!
Jivvy realizing that they are sour gumballs
Jada so excited
I don't love this picture of me, but Jivvy just tasted her sour gumball....her face says it all!


And just because I think Kush and his sister were too cute in their school clothes today, I am adding their picture lol!

Kush: "Miss, I don't want to smile".  Nicci: "How about a sticker?". Kush: " Ok Miss, for a sticker".

No comments:

Post a Comment