Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Limes, Limes, Limes!

Well ,we are back at it with Limes and I must say that I have missed these babies! They truly bring so much joy to my life!!!

I truly believe that if everyone spent one afternoon with these babies their life would be changed forever!   But, instead of me writing a twenty page blog about how precious these babies are, why don't you take a look, and just try to NOT fall in love with these little faces.

Sweet faces! (Photo Credit: Miss Laura C)
There are some quiet, cuddle moments!! (Photo Credit: Miss Laura C)

Hahah all in a days work! (Photo Credit: Miss Laura C)

(I don't know who took these??? Miss Laura C?)

My little duck practising writing her name!
Lol she kills me! (Photo Credit: Miss Laura C.)
Working on some letters/Writing (Photo Credit: Miss Laura C)

CHEESE! (Photo Credit: Miss Laura C)

Photo Credit: Miss Laura C
Following Photos By: James Forester
www.jamesforesterphotography.com
Just another day!
Basically sums up a day at limes!
My sweet little duck!
You have to get your hair did at limes!

No comments:

Post a Comment