Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Dave is on Holidays!!!

Dave finished exams and we had a list of things we wanted to accomplish. I might have had a bigger list of all the adventures we could do, while Dave's list consisted of relaxation, but we came to a compromise and had a great time spending our break with friends, and each other.

Seven Sisters Waterfall:

We spent an afternoon touring Seven Sisters Waterfall with some great friends! So glad we had the chance to see these waterfalls, even if it was raining and we did end up on a German tour bus!

Our Group! Finally made it to the first set of waterfalls!

Beginning of the hike!


Of course sword fighting happened!

He always seems to find a 'walking stick'


Kimmy and Phil



First set of waterfalls


Dave even found some pineapple!!!  

 As I mentioned, while trying to catch a bus on the way home we happened to get on a 'taxi' that was actually a German tour bus for the day.  Basically a cruiseship had ported in St. George's and a group of German tourists had hired a local taxi to drive them around the island for the day. While, in true Grenadian fashion and not wanting to miss the chance for some extra cash, the taxi driver pulled over and let us jump on board! We actually had a great time with the German group and we got to see more of the island!

In saying that, we stopped at a second waterfall and a man had a monkey that you could take a photo with, for a small price of course.  Well, I learned that I am not too fond of monkeys and certainly won't be doing this again!
As you can see...not too happy!
I am actually thinking, get this freaking monkey off my shoulder. And worried that he would bite my face off!

As well as doing some touring, Dave did get to spend some time relaxing and lounging!







3 comments:

  1. I love the monkey photos! Haha. When we went to Annandale Falls- the monkey was trying to grab my earrings, so I was a little freaked out by him too! But I also kind of liked him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He totally grabbed Nicci's too within milliseconds! It was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uggghhhh I hate that monkey lol! Not something I will be doing again!!!! The first picture is exactly how I felt about him ripping out my earrings...not impressed lol!

    ReplyDelete