Well life has taken off in Grenada. Dave has been here for just over three months, and I have only just begun to get my feet wet (haha literally). But one of the first things that I needed to do when I arrived, was turn our apartment into our home. Although, Dave did an amazing job unpacking and organizing everything....he just couldn't be bothered with making crafts lol!
Through the journey of medical school, I have learned that the more we can make our place feel like home, the better off we both are. So instead of staring at four white walls for the next 9 months, I asked around, searched pinterest and came up with a few fun ideas to make our 'house a home' even while on an island!
So straight away I started collecting shells and sand for some ideas that I was thinking of...and then through some inspiration from a dear friend, Laura, I created a banner to hang photos all over our house!! Laura, you are brilliant!
 |
| And the crafting begins |
 |
| One of our photo walls! |
 |
| Love the little clothes pins with sea shells! |
 |
| And then created this bunting using card stock (which is not cheap here) and sand (brown looking letters) from one of our favourite beaches; Magazine Beach. |
 |
| Welcome to our Beach House! |
YAYYYYYYYY for a blog post. You deserve a treat! Your place looks super cute!!! Cant wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete