Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

The Eagle has FINALLY landed in Newcastle!

We have been missing home and our families! Today while I was home looking at pictures and past family events a special parcel arrived!!!

After almost 9 weeks (perhaps more), old addresses, and trying to track these packages down they FINALLY arrived today! Although, they look as though they have been through the ringer (squashed, torn, battered...pretty sure one was even sat on!)

It is such a great day for these guys to arrive:

1. Because we were certain they were long lost!
2. We were tired of holding our letting agents mail as ransom (our packages have been in the back of his car for almost two weeks).
3. We were desperatlely craving Mac and Cheese (Oh Kraft dinner how we love you!)
4. I finally have my boots here!!!
5. I am teaching a grade 6 class tomorrow that wants to know everything about Cananda. Thank goodness for a Mama who knows my heart...I ask for some stickers and a puzzle and she sends so much more!!!!! Teaching resources....puzzles about the provinces, flags, stickers, Canadian dollars and books about ice hockey (which they asked speficially about last week).
6. It was just what we needed today: especially the card!!!!

Thanks Mama and Papa!!! We miss you all like mad and cannot wait for you to come visit!


(Disclaimer: The pictures looks fuzzy because I edited out our address (well the hotels address) and our parents address!)
The first sad looking package....but I was excited to see my snowflake box peeking out!

The second sad looking package....the paper was basically off of this one!




Yeah...definitely someone sat on you!

'Oh Canada'

Yeah for Kraft dinner and my boots!

Teaching Resources!!!!

Cannot wait to read this book (about magic hockey skates) to my kids.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting packages! They are so fun to get here! Is that what the boxes of Kraft mac and cheese look like in Canada? They look different than ours lol.

    ReplyDelete