A lot of people have asked me how I feel about family and friends,
and complete strangers, touching my belly. In all honesty...I am so
thankful for it.
Ok, it is a tad weird when you have
strangers giving you advice, telling you what you should be doing or not
doing; one lady told me I wasn't eating enough. She could tell this
because my belly was too little hahah...I then 'causally' mentioned that
my 'Dr. Daddy-of-a-husband' thought things were perfectly normal. I
didn't mention that he isn't quite a Dr. yet lol, but it certainly changed her
opinion and she proceeded to tell me 'I looked great'!!!
We feel so blessed to be able to say that 'we have a bump' and that
people are genuinely interested in that. No, I may not want you rubbing
my belly for hours, but every time someone wants to touch my belly, or
wants to know all the details of how I am feeling, if we know the
gender, when I am due etc. I am reminded that we have been given a
wonderful gift...and it is something we certainly do not take for
granted.
With all of that being said, our BUMP has finally
made a grand appearance. And we are so thankful that we have a Nana
Photographer that loves to capture all these exciting moments!!! So with
a few props, Cocoa Bean's 'Nana Photographer' and the bump, we venutred
out to capture some shots of our growing Cocoa Bean!
But first....
Our First Week-By-Week Bump Photo:
 |
| Waiting for the Bump to make an appearance! |
And now...
Current Week-By-Week Bump Photo:
 |
| The Bump continues to get bigger and bigger |
I am so glad we decided to take these week-by-week photos. I love looking back and seeing the progress of our little Cocoa Bean growing!
Nana's Photoshoot:
 |
| Can't believe that that little bean is in there!! |
 |
| For my birthday Daddy ordered "A 'Cocoa Bean' Chocolate hat and booties" |
 |
| Cocoa Bean decided that he/she didn't like the blocks anymore..Nana caught the letter 'A" being kicked off! |
 |
| Every night Daddy reads to Cocoa!! One of my favorite times of the day! |
 |
| Mitchy isn't sure if it's a boy or girl either!!! |
 |
| Only a few more weeks until everyone knows if Cocoa is team 'Blue' or team 'Pink' |
 |
| I love this photo!! Only about 7 weeks until we know 'Blue' or 'Pink' |
Just a warning...once Cocoa arrives, there will be TONS more photos to share!!! And we cannot wait!!!
I am in tears!! Absolutely love this post and the pictures. I can't wait to see little Cocoa Bean!!! Miss you and love you lots!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Nicci! I'm happy you're documenting your pregnancy, too! It's been really fun to keep up with seeing how things are and how you're doing!
ReplyDelete