Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Monday, 19 August 2013

Clinicals have begun!

This morning, around 6am, I heard my husband up and moving around!  The alarm wasn't suppose to go off for another 30 minutes...this prego needs every moment of sleep she can get!! But, I knew that he was excited to start today and was probably up well before I even heard him lol!

As I finally ventured out of bed, I could not believe that we are already at the clinical stage!  As I watched Dave collect the final items for his day, I could not help feeling proud and emotional (hahah  might be the hormones); he just looked so handsome with his white coat, PD kit and his pager (which may be my worst enemy in a few shorts weeks...or days lol).

It is crazy how two years have come and gone, and Dave is now in his third year! He starts his first clinical rotation today, in Pediatrics, and although I am sure he is a bit nervous, he is certainly ready for this next chapter!

To all the third years starting their clinical rotations today, BEST OF LUCK! It will be done before you know it (hahah easier for me to say when I don't have to work 30 hour shifts or sleep at the hospital for days!!!).

Dave's first day of medical school at Northumbria University

Dave's first day of clinical rotations!! Isn't he so handsome!!!
 So proud of you, Dave!!! Even Cocoa Bean is doing an excited dance for you today lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It might not be hormones at all. I felt the same way when my dave started his rotations. Lots of accomplishments to be proud of and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete