About a year ago, I was being oh-so productive on pinterest (wasting time) and came across an uber cute blog: You can find it here
Cutest Blog
After looking through some of this Mama's cute and creative ideas, I started saving and pinning some ideas for the future!!! I knew that one day some of those ideas would be a MUST to do!
While, now that we have our own little Cocoa Bean on the way, I have been trying to document and take weekly photos of this journey! I hope that one day I can share these photos and ideas with Cocoa Bean and just sort of think of it as a 'Modern Day Baby Book' that our kids can look back on and see all the fun milestones and events (hahah I am sure they will be thrilled to hear about their first poop explosion and peeing on Daddy etc. etc.).
Nanna Ilceski took almost all of the photos (you will see the room colours change, since we moved). But we love that we have some photos from Nanna and Papa's house, and then now continuing the weeks from our new home; also Cocoa Beans first home!!!
We started documenting at week 10, as I was a littler nervous to start documenting too early in the pregnancy.
So, although totally behind in posting weekly, here are the weekly bump photos:
 |
| Pretty sure I was a little tired in this photo lol! |
 |
| Daddy has made an appearance and is holding his little 'peach'. |
 |
| Hard to read: But Daddy is finished his test and we're staying in Detroit! |
 |
| Still loving Dill Pickle Chips! |
 |
| Daddy and Nanna literally just finished painting Cocoa Beans Nursery this day! |
 |
| At our new home and in Cocoa Beans nursery!!! (A little sneak peak) And Daddy wrote Cocoa Beans board this week...he did a great job! |
 |
| Up-to-date!!! Belly is getting bigger, Cocoa Bean is dancing and Daddy Started Clinicals! A lot has happened in only a few weeks! |
|
Eeeek you look GREAT!!! Look at that Cocoa Bean grow. Love the weekly pictures, so fun!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute Nicci! I love it!!! What a good daddy to make the signs weeks you were working :)
ReplyDeleteSO amazing to see your posts!
ReplyDelete