Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Friday, 13 April 2012

We Do NOT like to Move it, Move it!!!

So it's official....Our boxes have arrived and the Ilceskis are packing (and moving) once again!

The Boxes have arrived!

Our flat must fit into these 12 boxes...hahah here is hoping!

I have realized I do not think we ordered enough tape!

Let the cleaning and purging begin! Please note, I feel as though our flat is a disaster right now and it is STRESSING me out lol!


Getting ready to pack the boxes FULL of supplies!

This is my "I am packing all day attire, and hair, so leave me alone" A woman on a mission!
I will fit it all.....

I know, I know I am crazy. What can I say, I like to be organized and prepared! And hopefully save us some money on NOT having to buy items in Grenada!
 

Every nook and cranny is jam packed with something!!!
So far we are looking good! But we still have the kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom to go lol! Ohhh here is to hoping it will all fit!

I cannot believe that Dave's First year of Medical school is almost complete...I am so proud to be his wife; he is simply an incredible man of God!

And so we prepare for another chapter to close and new one to begin!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, I like the I love you on the top of the crunchy nut cereal. You are a good packer, that stuff will not be moving around, good job. And lastly, you look really fricken skinny!

    ReplyDelete