Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Friday, 18 November 2011

A Picture Says a Thousand Words.

It has been so long since Dave and I have had photos done of the two of us. The last time, was the day of our wedding...over four years ago!

Needless to say, it was due time to get some new and updated photos of us to add to our collection (although I think I get more excited for these things than Dave does lol) and we thought what a better way to remember England, than having some photos done in some of our favorites places here?

I had come across a friend's "Save the Date photos" and inquired who had taken her photos. It was the wife of another medical student and so I sent off an email and asked if she could help us out. She got back to us straight away and at the end of October we set out to do a little photo-shoot! (Our aim was to get some pictures we could send out for Christmas this year...there are some photos that many of you wont see until Christmas lol)

Alta Bills did an amazing job! We could NOT have been happier. You can check out some of her other amazing work through her blog: Alta Marie Photographie

Dave and I aren't the most photogenic (one of us seems to always have our eyes closed, or one of us will like one picture and the other hate it...so she definitely had her work cut out for her) but we ended up loving every single shot!

Here are a just a few of our favorites (there simply are way too many to post):














5 comments:

  1. Awwww I love them! They are amazing! Nyah says "so many kissing ones" hahhahha love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so so nice! But then..................look who she was shooting?
    What great memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICCI!!!! I absolutely love this! They look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was Suzy by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I wish I would've had her do our photos after all! :(

    ReplyDelete