Once again part of the journey of medical school has meant that our regular routines have simply had to change. Usually September in our house would mean fall decorations, mantels decorated, preparing for thanksgiving, baking and so forth. Since most of my decorations are at home packed away, and we are trying to not accumulate more items that we will have to pack and unpack for the next 3 years, we decided to skip the decorations (I shed a few tears at this thought) and decided that we needed to do less this year (which has actually been quite humbling and probably deserves its own blog post...maybe my next one).
Anyway September came and went, and I hardly noticed the "lack of festivities" in our house as Dave and I were both so busy with teaching and school.
But we decided that not everything should be forgotten and that we still needed to create as many memories (perferably cheap memories lol) as we can while on our 'safari kubwa'.
So here is our memory from Halloween. Sadly, Jack only lasted about two days and then we had to dispose of him!
| Putting him outside on Halloween night. |
| Although this may look like we live in a haunted house, I promise you we do not. You can just see Jack's glowing eyes near the top right hand window. |

No comments:
Post a Comment