Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Hiking, Halloween Party, Halloween Bake Sale and more (Long Post)

A ton has happened in the last week or so. I remember thinking before moving down here, "What will I do with myself"?  I truly thought that with my lack of working, I would find it difficult to keep myself busy; boy was I wrong.

Here is a small summary of the last two weeks:

* Littles Halloween party
* Extra days of tutoring
* Grenada Bingo
* An Island Tour (this might have been three weeks ago now)
* Limes (three times a week)
* Hiking Mt. Qua Qua
* A little relaxing on Magazine Beach
*  Halloween Party at SGU
* Limes Thanksgiving party
* Limes Bake Sale
* Conscious Discipline Class (every Tuesday evening)
* First venture into St.George's by myself
* Our first package arriving
* Dave and his 'almost two weeks' of studying for exams (I could never do this!!!)

So, needless to say, I have been keeping myself extremely busy and trying to stay out of the house as much as possible, so that Dave can get in as much 'uninterrupted' studying as he needs for his exams.

Summary in Photo Form

Hiking Mt. Qua Qua:


Beginning of our Hike; nice and clean!
Laura and Nicole
Laura and I
Beautiful view of SGU.
We finally made it to the top.
Such an amazing view, of the entire island, from here.
Deep into the bush.
One Palm Tree, growing strong at the top.
Post Hike: Our Muddy Mess
Post Hike: Cleaning off in Grand Etang Lake


 Halloween Party SGU:
Spook'tacular Brownies
Getting ready for the SGU Halloween Party!

Getting the table set up
Taylor's AMAZING Pumpkin cheese ball!
Thing 1 and Thing 2
Cutest Couple!
Cutie little friends at the party!
So CUTE!
Captain America
Me and my little buddy...he was too excited for the sword!
Trying to be a scary 'Pirate of the Caribbean'.
Cutest little mice anywhere!!! Minnie and Mickey!
So cute!
Watching a little Ghost Busters!
Limes Bake Sale:

Preparing 'Ghost' Rice Krispies.
Getting all wrapped up (Thanks Mama for the Halloween Bags)
I LOVE doing these things!!!
Getting all set up!
Some of the yummy and scary treats!
Such a cute sign
Kimmy's cute Cupcakes
LOVED these!
I LOVE these girlies!
One Spook'tacular Bake Sale
Bake Sale raffle...Jules did most of the selling. I did the socializing. I LOVE THIS GIRL!
Dave stopped by the Bake Sale after his exam for some sweet treats!

And just because photos:
I Love this photo that Miss Julie took!
Lise and Mike (Mama and Papa) sent some crafts for the kids...they were so EXCITED!
So happy for their Pumpkins
THANK YOU!
I will miss this one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment