Jer. 29:11-13
Safari Kubwa
The Ilceski's

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Love Day 2012

Celebrating Love together in Newcastle! Sending our love to our family and friends that are all over the world. Know that you are loved and cared for and that we truly miss each one of you!

HAPPY LOVE DAY!!!!

Setting up our love day table! And thank you to the Sykes family for all the love day treats to decorate with!

EKG heart cookies for my medical man (display courtesy of the Sykes residence)

Normal Heart Beat lol

Atrial Fibrillation and Normal

The 'M' looking one is the left bundle branch block (And Dave thinks I do not listen to his medical terms)

Me taking a picture of our little love day date (including the hearts on the mirror...and Dave trying to get some studying before the date)

Dave has been learning about EKG's so I thought it was appropriate to make some 'EKG heart cookies'. I was so excited to make these for him and he was as equally excited that I actually got the 'patterns' correct (Thank you pinterest).



Happy Love Day 2012


Loving my Gerbera Daisies! Just an extra surprise from my lovey!

No comments:

Post a Comment